ARE2010 – 2 Free Tickets
ARE2010 is almost here. I’ll be jetting off early on Saturday morning and seem to have one of those complicated flight itineraries that is going through Canada with an unnecessarily long stop over. I hope Canadian beer is good.
ARE2010 is going to be fantastic, if you are interested in augmented reality either from a business, developer or design perspective, then there really is only one place you should be next week. If you don’t have your ticket yet then read on for some exciting news.
Tickets will cost you $295 for the two days or $395 if you turn up on the day and register. However, we have two free tickets to give away courtesy Zenitum. Since time is limited, there is no time for a competition so if you want to win, just post a comment telling me why you deserve a ticket or tickets. (tell me if you want to win one or two tickets) The most deserving case(s) will be the winner(s).
- The event takes place in Santa Clara, California (USA) on 2nd-3rd June. You must be able to make the event.
- If you win, you must attend the event or my crack team of ninjas will be released.
- If you win you are responsible for your travel and accommodation.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- My decision on winners is final.
- To enter all you need to do is post a comment telling me why you deserve either 1 or both the tickets.
- Winner will be notified tomorrow.
ARE2010 will blow your mind, full details about the event can be found at the Augmented Reality Event website. Check it out and post your comment to win. Good luck and hopefully I will see you there.