AR Marketplace Meeting – Mobile World Congress
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
10 AM to 3 PM
The event is free for registrations for the remainder for today. Tomorrow it will cost €99 to attend.
About the event
Qualified companies in the mobile AR ecosystem who seek to buy, sell, license or develop applications with platforms, technologies or content for mobile users are invited to participate in the first Mobile AR Marketplace. This unique event will maximize new and deeper business discussions based on the position of companies in the mobile AR value chain and their statements to the meeting plenary. Then our framework for interaction during a series of short meetings acts as a springboard to closing deals with new partners.
The mobile AR Marketplace is designed to
- Attract to one place at the same time the key buyers and sellers of
- AR platforms
- a variety of professional and infrastructure services
- core technology components,
- advertising agencies and brands and
- anyone with content for successful mobile AR experiences.
- Permit rapid identification of potential mobile AR business relationships among the marketplace participants,
- Accelerate the assessment of mutual compatibility and
- Enable the establishment of win-win business relationships.
Do you need to participate?
This is a meeting of pre-qualified business professionals representing companies with a clear position in the mobile AR ecosystem. In order to determine if you should participate, to establish your position and to receive your no-cost participation kit, review these reasons to participate, check the criteria for participation and complete the registration form.
Getting started with mobile AR
The mobile AR Marketplace is not designed to serve the needs of those business professionals who are not already familiar with mobile AR. Those seeking a rapid orientation to the opportunities and requirements of mobile AR are invited to visit this page and to follow links to third party resources on the Internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our replies to your most frequently asked questions are found on this page. If you have other topics which you wish to raise, or suggestions for improvements, please contact Christine Perey.
Related posts you may like: