Augmented Planet Event For AR Developers
AP2011 the annual Augmented Planet event is announced and our speaker line up is looking amazing. If you have ever wondered how you can create your own augmented reality applications this is the event for you. At the event you’ll learn how to develop using technologies such as: AR browsers, facial recognition, visual search, natural feature tracking and much much more.
Augmented Reality (AR) is the latest red hot technology that is taking the world by storm. Have you ever wondered how you can use AR to build your own solutions that use the following technologies:
- Natural feature tracking
- Visual search
- Face recognition
- Augmented reality browsers
If you have wondered how you can use these technologies to build mobile applications for Android, iPhone, iPad 2, bada, Symbian or the web then Augmented Planet 2011 is the event for you. Augmented Planet, the No 1 blog dedicated to all things AR is back for our third London conference. This year we are focusing entirely on the development of AR applications and we have assembled the best speakers from the AR industry for an exclusive event in London.
At Augmented Planet 2011 you’ll hear from industry leaders, AR tools and platform providers and the UK’s leading AR developers. It’s not a death by PowerPoint event but an opportunity for you to see how easy it is to take advantage of AR.
- The AR opportunities for developers
- Why you should be building AR content
- Developing simple Worlds for Wikitude
- The basics of creating worlds using KML and ARML (Augmented Reality Mark-up Language)
- Developing dynamic AR Worlds for Wikitude
- Creating advanced AR worlds, new features and options for developers
- Using junaio to build POI driven content
- How to create junaio channels and making a compelling AR experience for users
- Using junaio to build natural feature tracking content
- Creating GLUE channels that display 2D or 3D images
- AR is only as good as the 3D models you have. This session will look at the tools required to create stunning 3D content.
- Face tracking
- Using the Dfusion Studio workflow for creating a face tracking experience. From the most simple to the more advanced. Prepare to be transformed!
- Trans media apps
- The latest cross media AR experiences and the quantifiable ROI by some of the global major brands. See the latest mobile and iPad AR experiences
- iPhone AR development
- The latest demos and iPhone development experiences from James Alliban one of the UK’s leading AR developers
- The AiRaid SDK
- The bada open-source library that allows developers to quickly build mobile augmented reality applications
- + much more including keynotes from
- Lester Madden – author of Professional Augmented Reality Apps for Smartphones & AugmentedPlanet.com editor
- Myles Peyton – Total Immersion
- Ken Blakeslee – WebMobility Ventures
- Developing 3D objects and models
If you’re a developer here’s why you need to be at Augmented Planet 2011
- Watch expert developers programming AR applications
- See coding demos not PowerPoints
- Hear from the leading industry experts on how to take advantage of AR
- Learn how AR can be applied to your own solutions
- Network with people from the AR industry
Spaces are limited, when the tickets are gone they are gone. Take advantage of the early bird discount now and save £50. Join our Facebook fan page for an exclusive event discount.
If you’re a developer and you want to hear first-hand from AR experts about building your own AR solutions this is must attend event.
Related posts you may like: