Mobile AR Event – San Diego
If you missed out on recent AR events, AR Summit, ARE2011 or our very own Augmented Planet 2011 but you still have the taste for seeing some exciting demos and mixing with the leaders in the industry, then take a look at ‘mobile AR’ taking place in conjunction with CTIA in San Diego on October 12th.
The mobile AR event is focused on the business of mobile augmented reality and some of the highlights include:
- Effective AR strategies for marketing and advertising
- Entertainment and gaming
- Location based and vision based AR
- Natural feature and planar tracking
- Using QR codes and geotagging
- Using minimal bandwidth for maximum engagement
- Technical challenges
- Protocols and standards
- Brand case studies
- Social networking and social media and AR
- Real estate, enterprise, government and tourism uses for AR
The speaker line up looks impressive with speakers from Microsoft, Qualcomm and Layar.
If you’re particularly quick you can submit your own talk to the list.
Registration is US $299 and you can find out more at: http://mobilearevent.net