AR For Marketing Conference (29th April)
AR and VR work will be showcased for Tesco, HSBC, Ted Baker, Lufthansa, Honeywell, Mercedes, Heat and Grazia Magazines, River Island, Lacoste, Capita, New Look, VISA and Pizza Hut to name a few.
In addition there will be a ground-breaking Oculus Rift VR Project to MENA for a Fortune 200 Aviation company, an art gallery using extensive AR to enliven experience with commercial benefit and specific practical projects in construction, medical, entertainment, advertising, publishing, education and retail.
There is an awesome agenda and you’ll have the opportunity to try out the latest wearable tech including Oculus Rift, Epson Movario, Vizux, Google, Melon Headband, and Meta Glasses.
- Augmented Reality: The 8th Mass Medium
- How wearables will impact on AR adoption across different sectors
- Futurology and where the next wave of mixed reality will intersect
- Let’s Get Real – Ground-breaking Virtual & Augmented Reality
- From Engine Room to Museum Hall. How innovations can deliver the right content in the right context for both enterprises and cultural institutions
- When AR stands for Actionable and Realistic: how to keep it simple yet effective
- Harnessing AR in Experiential Marketing so as to maximize ROI
- The advertising opportunities that Virtual & Augmented Reality bring to brands
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality = Mixed Reality Marketing
- How Augmented Reality Has Got Social
- Why AR solutions will become essential to healthcare practitioners in all surgical specialties”
- Technology as a means to improve our world
- Drag & drop kit for estate agents or developers wanting potential customers to browse a space
- They will know it when they see it: the potential of AR, and VR, in selling the ideal home
Tickets cost €195 + VAT, €510 + VAT for a group of three. Head over to www.armarketingconference.com for more information and to book you place now.